Friday, February 19, 2010

Photogram

For my photogram, I took one photo each of two friends jumping off a picnic table. I then printed the photos off along with a few of chains and a butterfly. I cut the stuff from the photos out that I wanted then flipped everything over. When I put the photos of my two friends on the paper and created a photogram, you could see the outlines of their clothes and faces. I did not like how this looked so painted black paint over the whole outline. Along with that, I painted a black line down the middle of a transparency. I tapped the photos on the transparency as well. When developing the photo, I painted the developer onto the photo instead of letting it soak. It made an interesting background for the photos to lay on. I am really happy how this photogram turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment