Thursday, February 4, 2010

Montage

I am described as loving, free, delicate, faithful, strong and 
caring. I am able to keep secrets and hold promises and
I have been told that I belong in the city, not the country.
To represent the love that I show, I used a heart. I placed 
the heart in the lower right hand corner above the city image. 
Birds are flying over the girl's head, who is sitting on the bench,
to show how free I am and a flower was placed in the lower
left and corner to show my delicate side. I am faithful and caring so
I placed a cross faded behind a couple holding hands. To show 
that I am strong, I placed an elephant with her calf in the upper right. 
I placed a photo that I had taken in Minneapolis, Minnesota in the
lower right hand of the montage to show my love of the city. For 
the last element, I placed a photo of a key below the girl to show 
that I can keep promises and secrets.

PHOTOSHOP FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment