Friday, February 5, 2010

AV / TV / MACRO

This photo was taken in my bathroom which had
probably the best lighting in my whole house.
I really like how you can see the texture in the
wood and door handle and the warmth from the door.
This photo was also taken in my bathroom. There
is a lot of texture with the counter top, glasses,
and the shirt in the background which I think helps
bring the picture together. There is a depth of field
starting from the closets end of the glasses where it's
very sharp, to the back of the counter where it's not
as in focus.
For this photo, I used my dad's camera because
mine did not have the AV TV setting. I
really like how the depth of field turned out in
this photo. The main focus was on the back of my cat's head
which is really sharp and the rest of her body is
out of fucus.
Again, for this photo, I used my dad's camera. I edited this
photo three different times and this was my favorite. The other
two photos had a lighter, green tint to the back wall of the screen
which you can't see in this photo. I think having the background more
black helped focus more on the red in the girl's bottoms and not
how horrible the background color was.

No comments:

Post a Comment