Friday, March 5, 2010

Light Portraits

For this photo, I took a photo of my sister in a tree. I used the 
sun as my light source and made sure to set my camera so it wouldn't wash
her face out. The light pattern on her face is half face.All I did in 
photoshop was enhance her eyes so they popped more. I think 
this photo turned out really well. 
For this photo, I took a picture of my friend Rachelle. I was really 
determined to get a nice photo of her because the past ones haven't been
the greatest. I used the sun set as my light source once again and use the light 
pattern of loop. In photoshop I cropped it on the right side and bottom 
a little because there was a distracting brick wall that I didn't like at all. 
For this photo, I took a photo of my friend Sarah. I used the 
light pattern of rembrandt using the sun. I like how her face turned out
but after I was done editing, I realized that her head looks like it's floating 
from her body. The original photo is like that so I can't do much about it.
I will definitely pay more attention to that next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment